With time, cosplaying is getting even more accessible and with that cosplayers are also getting popular. Because of this, here we have the list of top female cosplayers that you should know about. There are many men as well as women who embody the characters and also simultaneously work on their craft. But these men and women also make an extra effort to stand apart from the crowd.
Be it Japan, America, Korea, or any other place, cosplaying has been getting more popular than ever. Today, the cosplayers are not only cosplayers; they are actors, models, influencers, brand ambassadors, and also anime enthusiasts. So if you are looking for a list that will have the hottest female cosplayers, you are at the right place.
The Best Female Cosplayers You Should Follow
- Amie Lynn: Amie Lynn is someone who did not even know about cosplay before 2009. But her life completely changes after she was part of simple cosplay for the Code Geass. After that, she worked and learned everything to become one of the most famous female cosplayers in the world. When it comes to her personality, she is blunt and has been following cosplay as a passion. Because of this mentality, she has managed to win the hearts of many across the world.
- Alodia Gosiengfiao: She is one of the top cosplayers today and is from Filipina. She is not only a cosplayer, but also a model, actress, singer, and a TV presenter. She rose to fame around 2013, and there has been no looking back since then. She has been traveling around the world as a professional female cosplayer and also judging different anime conventions at the same time. Her achievements and popularity have led her multiple brand deals. Moreover, she has been a part of various magazines and is rated as one of the sexiest Filipina women.
The Other Popular Cosplay Artists
- Ely Cosplay: She is a Taiwanese cosplayer who has been a professional in the business for over a decade. She is known for her attention to detail, and she has managed to win the heart of the audience with her skills in-game as well as in the real. She is someone who stays in the character that she is portraying in all means. She works hard on the same so that she could give her fans a multi-dimensional character.
- Jessica Nigri: The American cosplayer is also a model, voice actress, YouTuber, and fan convention correspondent. She has been a part of the cosplaying business since 2009 and has been modeling since 2012. Moreover, she is renowned as the official spokesperson for Lollipop Chainsaw and Assassin’s Creed IV. She is one of the top ten cosplayers in the world and has also been a part of several commercials.
- Lyz Brickley: She is a top tier cosplayer who loves animation and also video games. Moreover, she is also a model and a Youtube personality. She is one of the best cosplayers when it comes to different famous characters though fans love her as Jinx from League of Legends.